If at any time you would like to modify your account or preferences, you may email email@example.com.
Maxim Tax Relief is committed to the careful maintenance of your confidence in terms of privacy, and the usage of your information. Please read below to see how we collect, share, protect and utilize your information in an effort to provide the most effective services to the consumer.
- What information do we collect?
We collect personally identifiable information such as name, address, telephone number, email address. We also collect identifiable information such as income and age. All of this information is collected and utilized as part of the Maxim Tax Relief program.
- How do we collect that information?
- Some information will be provided by you, in order to qualify for the Maxim Tax Relief program. This could include information provided via email, on the phone, or other means through which you will interact with our agents.
- As your program proceeds, there may be further information required, including but not limited to third party service providers such as credit bureaus and others who can provide information regarding your financial history, financial profile, and other demographic information.
- How do we use your information?
We may use your information in the following ways: To deliver you the products and services you requested, to train our agents and improve your customer service experience, to enhance and improve our website, to personalize your experience, to communicate with you regarding your program and our services, and to manage our business model.
- Who else will see your information?
- Maxim Tax Relief may share your data and information with our network partners, in order to provide you with the services you requested. This includes our online management and lead generation firm, Return on Media, as well as third party service providers including legal specialists, debt relief management teams, marketing partners, etc. Please note that we are not responsible for what these providers choose to do with your information, and you should contact them directly to evaluate their privacy policies.
- We may also disclose your information in response to a subpoena, a similar legal or investigative demand, requests from law enforcement, court order, or any other governmental and regulatory authority. We may also utilize your information in defense of our own legal rights, to defend against claims, or as we see fit in terms of legal requirement and cooperation. We may also disclose information in order to prevent or act against illegal action. Finally, we may disclose your information in connection with federal licensing requirements and in order to comply with any federal or state laws and regulations.
- How can you update your information?
- To update your information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do we protect your information?
Maxim Tax Relief utilizes all industry specific tools designed to protect and secure your personal information. This includes, but is not limited to, physical and electronic measures. However, no form of data storage is completely secure. Therefore, while we take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee that all information will be secure at all times.
California residents – as per California law, we treat all individuals with California addresses or telephone numbers (of which we are aware) as if requested not to share your information with unaffiliated third parties, except where as permitted by California law.
Vermont residents – as per Vermont law, we treat all individuals with Vermont addresses or telephone numbers (of which we are aware) as if requested not to share your information with unaffiliated third parties, except where as permitted by Vermont law.
Nevada residents – As per state law, we are notifying you that you may be placed on a Do Not Call list by requesting that we no longer contact you either directly, or by making this request in writing at email@example.com. We are also offering, as per state law, the following contact information: Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington St., Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; Phone number: 702-486-3132; e-mail: BCPINFO@ag.state.nv.us.
Compliance with the Children’s’ Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) – This site is not intended for users under the age of thirteen years (13). If you are under the age of thirteen, we request that you do not provide any personal information through our website or that of our affiliates. We do not knowingly collect or accept information from individuals under the age of thirteen. If you believe we may have unknowingly received information from or regarding an individual under the age of thirteen or under the age of majority in their jurisdiction, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make reasonable efforts to remove all such information from our records.
- How to contact us
You may contact us at email@example.com.
Please print and keep a copy of this policy for your records.